By accessing the website www.bonajuto.it (hereinafter referred to as “website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use.
The website www.bonajuto.it is owned by Antica Dolceria Bonajuto with registered office in Corso Umberto I, no. 159 – (97015) Modica (RG), VAT number 01218510889, registered at the Companies Registration Office of Ragusa under number 102730 (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact the Antica Dolceria Bonajuto Srl by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone (+39) 0932 941225.
- In order to be able to use some of the services offered by the website (such as including comments in the blog area and registering an account), you shall accept the present Terms and can access those easily through dedicated link.
- With reference to the online sale of products offered on the website – intended for adult persons only, who are acting for purposes, which are outside their trade, business or profession – please refer to the Terms of Sale, which are accessible via dedicated link at the footer of the website as well as via the dedicated purchase webpage.
- Users of the Website undertake to comply with these General Terms and conditions of use.
- It is the users’ responsibility to view the present Terms and check any possible changes.
- Access to the internet and all costs and charges related to the use of the website, including internet connection, are payable by users, who are required to provide themselves with all necessary hardware or software.
- Users are responsible for the operation and maintenance of their own equipment and for taking all necessary measures to ensure their online security.
- Users undertake not to use the website and its related services for illegal purposes, or purposes that are contrary to these Terms, or in ways that may harm the functionality of the website by turning it non-accessible, causing overload, deterioration and/or interference by other Users.
- Users may access the site and browse through the various pages, using the services made available to all Users, go through the offered products and buy them according to methods and conditions specified in the Terms of Sale that shall be referred to.
- Should Users decide to register for an account to be used for purchases, the system will ask to enter the credentials to be used during authentication. Users must be careful in choosing a password that meets the adequate complexity requirements to ensure account security. The system allows Users to retrieve and/or change the password at any time through a special procedure made available in the dedicated page of the website.
- Users declare and guarantee that they have obtained all necessary authorizations regarding the data to third parties eventually entrusted to the Company through the forms on this website, or through any other channel.
- Users who want to put comments in the blog area of the Website shall choose words that are in line with the subject matter and should pay attention to the fact that their content is not offensive, defamatory or pornographic, that it is not related to sexuality or commodification of sex, incitement to racial hatred, discrimination of any kind, reference to totalitarian ideologies, commitment of any kind of crime and to any other activity that is against our rules and do not violate rights of third parties, but remaining directly and independently responsible for consequences arising from the above conduct towards the Company and third parties, if any.
- The Company is not subject to general monitoring obligation and does not carry out prior verification of information and content published by Users in the comments of the blog area. However, it reserves the right to remove them, upon request of Authorities, and in such case, it is notified about or becomes aware of the presence of illegal content.
- Users will not be able to get or try to have access to the secure area of the website, which is reserved only for holders of specific credentials.
- Any behaviour that, even for mere attempts, may result from unauthorized access to the site and reserved services is forbidden.
- Users make use of the Website on an “as is” and “as available” basis as soon as they access the site and view content.
- The Company is not responsible, neither towards the Users nor towards people that are directly or indirectly related to the Users themselves, for damages, claims or losses arising from inefficiencies or suspension of the website that are caused by the respective User, by third parties, or derive from force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
- Except for what is defined on a contractual and individual basis with regards to specific obligations, the Company reserves the right the right to close the website and/or make any modifications and/or additions to the content that are seen as necessary at any time, without any form of prior notice and without any obligation for compensation and at its sole discretion.
- User make use of the website and services releasing the Company from legal/civil or administrative disputes, costs, expenses and damages of any kind caused by the use or inability to use the website.
- Users agree that the Company shall not be liable for mistakes or omissions, which may occur in the materials and information passing through the website.
- A possible hyperlink (link) directed towards the website www.bonajuto.it by a third-party web site, or directed by www.bonajuto.it site towards a third party website does not imply approval or acceptance of the Company’s liability for the content or use of those websites linked as described above.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- The Website and its content are owned by Antica Dolceria Bonajuto Srl and/or its assignees or assignors and/or any third parties, if mentioned, and is protected by current legislation regarding the protection of intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Unless otherwise foreseen is a different and specific way, any material available on the website (such as for example, but not limited to: logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs, pictures, product descriptions …) can be used for information and/or personal purposes only. Any other use must be made specifically authorized by the Company beforehand or, if different, by the right holder for any title exercised on them. Carrying out any commercial use or distribution without express written consent is forbidden.
- Product and company names that may be mentioned on the website can be trademarks of their respective owners. Therefore, the unauthorized use is expressly forbidden.
- Reproducing graphic content and structure of the Website is not allowed. The basic elements of the Website shall not be copied or imitated.
- Users have no right towards the Website software, including its updates, and related source codes. Users shall not carry out activities referred to in Art. 64-bis Law 633/41, such as but not limited to: the extraction, reproduction, translation, adaptation, distribution to the public in any form or transfer to third parties of the software for any reason, whether it is upon payment or for free. Users are not allowed to carry out intervention on the software, even if for correction purposes of any technicalities and/or defects, or perform activities of duplication, decompilation, disassembly, transformation, modification of the software, if not previously authorized by the Company.
- It is allowed to use direct links to one’s homepage as well as to the internal pages of this Website without any specific written consent of the Company, as long as the Users’ Website, in which the links area created, is not offensive, pornographic, and is not related to sexuality or commodification of sex, incitement to racial hatred, discrimination of any kind, reference to totalitarian ideologies, commitment of any kind of crime and to any other activity that is against our rules.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The present General Terms have been arranged and are governed by Italian law.
- Disputes between the Company and Users that are linked or connected to the use of this Website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of Italian courts and competent court shall be Ragusa, it being understood that it will be the User’s competent court if provided under the applicable law.
Modifications and final provisions
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to the website and to these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Users should always refer to the actual version of the Terms published on the Website.
- Should the competent authorities declare any of the provision included in the present Terms to be invalid or ineffective, this shall not effect full validity of the other conditions not invalidated by the given clause, unless the given clause caused an essential and determining reason to cease any relation.
- The present conditions are written in Italian.
- The fact that one of the parties does not exercise his or her rights, which are recognized by one or more clauses of the present Terms, shall neither be seen as a waive of such rights nor prevent later claiming compliance with any and all contractual clauses.
Last update: 01/12/2016